SOAL UJIAN SMA 2019 BAHASA INGGRIS XI LENGKAP DENGAN KUNCI




For question 1-2

July 22, 2016
Personal Director
PT Citra Anggara
Batam
Dear Sir / Madam: 
I read the Kabari Post dated March 19, which stated that your company needs a finance manager. I graduated from a reputable university in Jakarta and was awarded a bachelor's degree by the Economics Faculty. I believe that my educational background is suitable for the position.
I am hard-working and will always be responsible for my job. Since l graduated from university, I have had many work experiences, from general staff to finance manager. Recently, I have worked for three years as a finance manager in a construction company in Jakarta. However, I have to move here due to my marriage.
I have enclosed my curriculum vitae and l would welcome an interview with you. l'm ready to be interviewed anytime. Thank you for your consideration.
Your sincerely,
Salma Nada


1.      How did Salma know about the job vacancy? 
  1. By browsing the Internet. 
  2. Someone told her about it.
  3.  By reading a magazine. 
  4.  By reading a newspaper
  5.  By visiting a job fair

2.       Why does Salma move to Batam? 
  1. She intends to have more experiences. 
  2. She follows her husband. 
  3. She follows her parents. 
  4. She intends to have a higher position. 
  5. She intends to work in a big company.

For question 3-5

                                                                                                      99 Shopping Precinct
                                                                                                      New Castle
                                                                                                      Lawson.evan@email.com
                                                                                                      May 20,  2015
Jon Snow
HR Manager of Eagle Airways
795 Burke Rd.
New Castle
Dear Mr.  Snow, 
I am writing this application for the senior customer service agent position as advertised on the official website of Eagle Airways.  As required, I am attaching my resume and copy of highest educational certificate. 
The vacancy announced on the website is very exciting, and I am sure four years experience in customer service with X airways will be of advantage. The strengths that l have for filling this position are: 
1. I have successfully served customers on domestic and international flights,
2. I speak English fluently, 
3. I maintain and develop my expertise, 
4. l provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers. 
Possessing a diploma in communications at Queen's University, I have excellent skills in dealing with people from different backgrounds. I also have experience in using new technology devices. 
Please refer to my resume for further information on my abilities. I can be contracted anytime via e-mail at Lawson evan@email.com or my cell phone, +61 87638 927492. 
Sincerely,
Evan Lawson


3.       Where is the vacancy advertised? 
  1. Newspaper is the vacancy advertise
  2.  Magazine
  3. Website
  4.  Twitter
  5. News

4.       Where did the applicant graduate? 
a.       Oxford
b.      Queen's
c.       Stanford
d.      Cambridge
e.       Massachusetts

5.       What company did the applicant work for before? 
a.       Lufthans
b.      X Airways
c.       Qatar Airways
d.      Etihad Airways
e.       Qantas Airways

6.       I am going to go to the river _____ lake tomorrow morning.
a.       Or
b.      But
c.       And
d.      So
e.       yet
7.      I am hungry _____ I eat.
a.       So
b.       But
c.       And
d.      Or
e.       for
8.      you have to study hard _____ you cannot pass the examination.
a.       Or
b.       So
c.       And
d.      But
e.       nor
9.      Let’s watching a movie _____ going outside! I am bored.
a.       Or
b.      But
c.       And
d.       So
e.        for
10.  Do you like pizza _____ hamburger?
a.       Or
b.       But
c.        So
d.      And
e.       yet

11.  Tom opens the door. The passive is ...
a.       The door was opened by Tom
b.       The door opened by Tom
c.        The door is opened by Tom
d.       The door is being opened by Tom
e.       The door opens by Tom

12.     Mary helped the boy. The passive is ...
a.       The boy is helped by Mary
b.       The boy was helped by Mary
c.        The boy is being helped by Mary
d.      The boy helps by Mary
e.       The boy were helped by Mary

13.    The waiter is serving the customer. The passive is....
a.       The customer is served by the waiter
b.      The customer are served by the waiter
c.        The customer is being served by the waiter
d.      The customer was being served by the customer
e.        The customer was served by the customer

14.    We are attending the agenda. The passive is ...
a.       The agenda are attended by us
b.      The agenda is attended by us
c.       The agenda was attended by us
d.       The agenda were attended by us
e.        The agenda is being attended by us

15.    Dr. Ikada developed the theory. The passive is ...
a.       The theory is developed by Dr. Ikada
b.       The theory is being developed by Dr. Ikada
c.         The theory developed by Dr. Ikada
d.       The theory is being developed by Dr. Ikada
e.          The theory was developed by Dr. Ikada

16.     A hurricane destroyed a few houses. The passive is ...
a.       A few houses were destroyed by a hurricane
b.      A few houses was destroyed by a Hurricane
c.       A few houses is destroyed by a Hurricane
d.        A few houses are destroyed by a Hurricane
e.       A few houses destroyed by a Hurricane

17.  Government will build a new palace next year. The passive is ...
a.       A new palace will built by the government
b.      A new palace will be build by the government
c.         A new palace will be built by the government
d.      A new palace will build by the government
e.       A new palace will built by the government

18.    Juan has studied Math for a test. The passive is ...
a.       Math has studied by Juan for a test
b.       Math has been studied  by Juan for a test
c.        Math has been study by Juan for a test
d.       Math has studied by Juan for a test
e.        Math has study by Juan for a test

19.   Tiara was eating popcorn at the cinema. The passive is ...
a.       Popcorn is being eaten by Tiara at the cinema
b.      Popcorn was eaten by Tiara at the cinema
c.       Popcorn is eaten by Tiara at the cinema
d.       Popcorn was being eaten by Tiara at the cinema
e.       Popcorn was being ate by Tiara at the cinema.

20.   I must begin my studying right now. The passive is ...
a.       My studying must be begin by me right now
b.      My studying must have been begin by me right now
c.        My studying must begin by me right now
d.        My studying must began by me right now
e.       My studying must be begun by me right now


Post a Comment

0 Comments